1. Slice fruit - Cut green grapes into half slices. Using an apple corer, cut an apple into even slices and then cut each slice into smaller pieces. Be careful when using sharp utensils and keep away from children.
2. Crush almonds - You can purchase prepackaged crushed almonds or you can crush them yourself. Tip: Save money on individual bags of nuts and buy a protein snack pack at the grocery store, eating the vegetables as a snack and saving the almonds for later use.
3. Add chicken, mayonnaise, fruit, and nuts to bowl - Mix together to desired consistency.
4. Wrap it - Warm the tortilla wrap in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to keep the tortilla from tearing and spilling the contents.
5. Add - Add greens to the tortilla and place the chicken mixture on top and wrap it up.